6 Best files transfer software for sharing files among teams and why to use them for
File transfer software has become increasingly important with the move to working from home especially during the Coronavirus outbreak restrictions; here are six very good files transfer software online, for sharing files among teams.
Companies need people who know and master the best online file transfer, storage and sharing. Fortunately, there are several software programs that do this, which allow you to have full control over the documents you share.
1. Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com:
A) can be used for personal use (for individuals or for households):
- Share 2,000 GB of encrypted cloud storage
- Automatically back up your computer files
- Connect unlimited devices
- Access your files when you're offline
- Send big files, like videos, with Dropbox Transfer
B) can be used for work (for professionals):
- Share 3,000 GB of encrypted cloud storage
- Send unlimited documents for signature
- Recover changed or deleted Dropbox files within 180 days
- Protect files you share with branded watermarking
- Advanced sharing controls
Dropbox price is between €9.99 / month and €25.99 / month when billed yearly.
2. Google Drive https://www.google.com/drive/ offers:
- Easy and secure access to all of your content
- Works on all major platforms and on any device
- Cloud-native collaboration apps to supercharge teamwork
- Integration with the tools and apps your team is already using
- Google’s AI and Search technology helps your team move faster
- Can be used for individuals, for teams or by enterprise
3. WeTransfer https://wetransfer.com/ offers:
- No sign up or registration required
- All handled via a one-page website
- Is available for Android and iOS
4. Send Anywhere https://send-anywhere.com/ offers:
- Is available on all major platforms (Android, iOS, Amazon Kindle, Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome, Whale, Office 365 Outlook, Wordpress)
- 1:1 Real Time File Transfer, can share files using a 6-digit key in real time
- Share files using a link
- Transfer files between devices that you frequently send without a 6-digit key or a link.
- Attach large files to email using Chrome Extension, Outlook add-ins and Send Anywhere's website
5. Hightail https://www.hightail.com/file-sharing offers:
- Sign up for free – no credit card needed – up to 100MB.
- Securely send, receive and store files in the cloud
- Upload, share and receive large files
- Track files sent and received
- Automatically notify recipients
- Preview and stream files
- Download files fast
- Can be used for free, by pro, by teams or by enterprise
6. Slack https://slack.com/intl/en-ro/ offers:
- Instant search for all your information (Limited to 10,000 messages for free plans and unlimited for paid plans)
- Teamwork with outside organizations (for paid plans work securely with other organizations using Slack Connect)
- Integrations with other tools (up to 10 for free plans and unlimited for paid plans)
- Automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks (for paid plans exista un Workflow Builder)
- Security and data protections (for paid plans exista SSO, auto-provisioning and deprovisioning, and more)
- Compliance (for paid plans exist HIPAA support, eDiscovery, data exports, and more)
- Can be used for free, by pro, by Business+ or by Enterprise Grid
The files transfer software online keep your important documents and photos safe from being lost, you can access them whenever you need to, on any of your devices, you can collaborate with hundreds of content creators, you can deal with thousands of files that are two to four gigabytes, you can share important info with family members that live far away. With files transfer software you can manage the big, heavy data every day.
If you are interested you can also find other articles about the file transfer on our site.
Image from hp.com