".NET Component for TWAIN Scanning"
Dynamic .NET TWAIN is a .NET component for programmers who wish to more easily include scanning options within their commercial packages. The .NET component is developed for use with VB.NET or C#, but can also be used within ASP.NET coding. .NET TWAIN is a managed code component to facilitate the acquisition of images through supported scanners. This can be setup via the wizard to correctly configure it when using a developed application. The SDK permits the control of any digital camera, scanner or capture card when there is an existing, functional TWAIN driver for the device.
Dynamic .NET TWAIN Key Features:
- .NET component for working with existing TWAIN drivers
- Link packages developed in VB.NET or C#, and ASP.NET code, to scanning devices
- Works with all scanners, digital cameras and scanner card with a matching TWAIN driver
- Distribute the Dynamic .NET TWAIN with professional software royalty-free
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later
Dynamic .NET TWAIN is a programming component for .NET to help make it easier to work with scanners.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above
What's new in this version: PDF merging and encryption
Top user review