plist Editor for Windows 1.0
- Developer Link 1 (non https plisteditor_setup.exe)
- Developer Link 2 (non https plisteditor_setup.exe)
- Download3k US (plisteditor_setup.exe)
- Download3k EU (plisteditor_setup.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
"Free Property List Editor for Windows."
Are you using Windows yet you find yourself in urgent need of modifying a PLIST file created on Mac? That’s exactly what this utility will do for you. The PLIST stands for property list files and this type of files stores serialized objects which you won’t be able to access with a regular editor.
Here are the key features:
- The program is capable of handling both binary and XML plist files (the binary model was introduced since Mac OS X 10.2)
- Edit the files and make the changes you want
- View the contents of the file as a text or as you would see it on Mac using the plist Editor
- Basic text operations you would expect from an editor: copy, paste, undo, redo, search & replace, print, bookmark, highlight the syntax
- Check the final edit for validity before saving
- Change the look & feel using different skins
Install plist Editor if you want to view or modify property list files created on Mac.
Popular downloads in Software Development
- ASP windows registry editor 1.0
COM interface to windows registry in ASP/WSH
- DOSBox 0.74-3
A free and useful DOS-emulator.
- Notepad++ 8.6
A free source code editor
- Bat To Exe Converter 3.0.9
Convert your batch-script files to exe files
- Game Maker Lite 8.1
Hleps you to make your own games.
- Kingo Android Root 1.5.0
KingoRoot best one-click android root tool.
- VISCOM Video Media Player ActiveX SDK 10.0
video, audio playback activex control
- plist Editor for Windows 1.0
Free Property List Editor for Windows.
- Visual Studio Decompiler 7.3.8
Visual Studio .NET decompiler dll/exe
- PSPad editor 184.108.40.2065
PSPad editor is freeware programmer editor