Kingo Android Root 1.5.0
- Developer Link 1 (non https android_root_other.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"KingoRoot best one-click android root tool."
Kingo Android ROOT is an application to provide root-level access to an Android device. Root-level access is a God-like mode within an Android or Linux operating system which provides greater access to the internal workings of the device itself, opens the door to improved firewall and virus scanning security, and can change the user-interface that the device owner can enjoy. Android ROOT installs on the Windows XP (SP2), Vista, 7 or 8 and can then be transferred over to the Android device via a USB cable with UB debugging mode is turned on.
To install Kingo Android Root, first the application has to be downloaded and installed to Windows. Internet access needs to be enabled at this stage. With Kingo Android Root running, the USB cable needs to be connected between the Windows PC and the Android device. USB debugging mode needs to be turned on with the Android device for the installation to the mobile device to work.
Once the device is connected via USB, the software should present the correct make and model of the connected Android device. There will also be some warnings and information before proceeding with setting up root with the Android device. If you are sure you wish to proceed, the Root button at the bottom of the Windows application is the one to use.
Once the Root process has been completed, the software will confirm that it has successfully added Kingo Android Root to the Android device. The Android device now needs to be rebooted to use the installed software.
A list of supported devices can be found here.
The interface used to install Kingo Root is very straight forward with only a small handful of buttons to choose from. The web site supporting the application is also a lot of help.
- Create superuser access on your Android device with this software
- Installs to Windows and then can be installed from Windows to Android device
- Supports many different types of smart phones
- Add improved security software with root access
- Remove ads and bloatware from the OS
- Works with Windows XP (SP2), Vista, 7 or 8
- Any rooting software has the potential of “bricking” your phone so it become unusable if something goes wrong
- Rooting a device will likely invalidate the product warranty
Kingo Android Root is an effective way to root your Android device if you are comfortable with the risks involved of doing so.
Requirements: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
What's new in this version: 1. Added rooting scripts for better support on Android 4.4, 5.0 and 5.1. 2. Increased success rate; 3. Improved rooting procedure and stability; 4. Fixed minor bugs.
Popular downloads in Software Development
- ASP windows registry editor 1.0
COM interface to windows registry in ASP/WSH
- DOSBox 0.74-3
A free and useful DOS-emulator.
- Notepad++ 8.6.4
A free source code editor
- Bat To Exe Converter 3.0.9
Convert your batch-script files to exe files
- Game Maker Lite 8.1
Hleps you to make your own games.
- Kingo Android Root 1.5.0
KingoRoot best one-click android root tool.
- VISCOM Video Media Player ActiveX SDK 10.0
video, audio playback activex control
- plist Editor for Windows 1.0
Free Property List Editor for Windows.
- Visual Studio Decompiler 7.3.8
Visual Studio .NET decompiler dll/exe
- PSPad editor 18.104.22.1685
PSPad editor is freeware programmer editor