Published by srplab on 8 Jan 2017
"Developing extensions used in any languages"CLE is a middleware to support mixed programming of multiple languages. Any language of c/c++, lua, python, c#, java can access most classes, functions, variables, or modules of another language directly, which makes existing codes or libraries to be reused in products developed with other languages easily. Developers can write codes using the preferred language and then use them in another language application. CLE is simple, which is a single core share library plus share libraries corresponding to each script language. CLE provides interfaces to create, change or delete cle objects, and is responsible for managing the created objects. The interfaces provided by cle are unified to all script languages. Developers need study only once and can use cle in multiple script languages.
It's major features are listed below:
1. Supporting multiple platforms. CLE supports windows xp, windows 7, windows 8, linux x86, android, ios, windows phone 8.
2. Supporting multiple script languages. CLE supports c/c++, lua, python, java, c#.
3. Integrated two-way bridge between scripts. CLE integrates two-way bridges between scripts. Any language of the c/c++, lua, python, java, c# can access most classes, functions, methods, or modules of another language directly.
4. Rich network functions. CLE encapsulates lots of network functions such as tcp/udp, telnet server, http server, soap server.
5. Simplify web service development.CLE automatically generate wsdl, support developing webservices with c / c + +, lua, python,java,c#.
6. Distributed function. CLE distributes object's definition to client side and provides remote call interfaces to help to call object's functions from client side easily
7. Providing multiple tools, including service loading, packaging, publishing,debugging, management, and configuration for win32 and linux version.
8. Providing unified interface to multiple script language.
What's new in this version: 1.lua engine is upgraded to 5.2.2; 2. Bugfix version of 2.0.4
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested common language extension for win32 on 13 Jan 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: