Published by ComponentAce LTD on 31 Oct 2013
"Fast Delphi ZIP Component with AES Encryption"ZipForge is an advanced Delphi ZIP component, written completely in Delphi. It doesn't require any DLLs. ZipForge features include SFX archives support, repair, encryption, unicode filenames support, Zip64, string AES encryption splitting and multi-spanning support. Full source code is available.
ZipForge includes our new unique technology, a transaction system.
This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files providing data integrity like a reliable database system.
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation
- Free for personal use
- Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifications at any time in case of some failures. Also this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Compresses large files with low memory consumption
- Comprehensive help; lots of demos
- Repairs damaged archives
- Zip64 format is supported; maximum archive size is 2^63 bytes
- Archive splitting and multiple disk spanning support
- Strong AES encryption with 128, 192 and 256 bit keys, compatible with WinZIP
Requirements: A standard Windows PC
What's new in this version: Unicode support
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Delphi ZIP Component ZipForge on 31 Oct 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: