"VoIP EVO SDK with DLL, OCX/ActiveX, COM, .NET"conaito VoIP EVO SDK - A simple way to VoIP-enable your applications and websites.
The conaito VoIP EVO SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users. conaito VoIP EVO users are arranged in a tree-structure where each node is a room/channel where users can talk, send instant messages and share files. More than 40 users can be in each room/channel and participate in a conference while resource usage, both memory-wise and CPU-wise, is still kept at an acceptable level for gaming and other types of resource intensive tasks.
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito VoIP EVO VoIP client:
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* Full Duplex - VoIP conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
* Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
* Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
* Remote console server administration (e.g. use telnet to control the server)
* NEW in v2.1! Multiple-Instances support
* Administrator EVO Server API (VoIP EVO Admin COM control) - 2 SDK versions (VoIP EVO Client SDK and VoIP EVO Admin SDK) are available.
* Record conferences to MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (*.mp3 format)
* Cryptography (SSL for TCP data transmission and BLOW FISH for UDP data
… and much more!
Having the above features available makes it simple to develop any type of VoIP-enabled application, like e.g. a teaching tool, live support, chat, meeting tool, a multiplayer game or any other type of application which requires users being able to talk, type messages and send files to each other. For conaito VoIP EVO clients to be able to interact with each other they must connect to a conaito VoIP EVO server which keeps track of where users are located and forwards voice-data packets between clients. The conaito VoIP EVO server can be hosted in both LAN and internet environments.
Requirements: Visual Basic .NET,Visual C++ .NET,Visual C#.NET,ASP.NET,Delphi .NET,Visual Basic,Visual C++,ASP,JSP,
What's new in this version: * Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service). * Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio. * Multiple-Instances support (e.g. use telnet to control the server) * Administrator EVO Server API (VoIP EVO Admin COM control) - 2 SDK versions * Access to the raw audio data
Top user review