"VoIP EVO SDK for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile"conaito VoIP EVO SDK for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile - A simple way to VoIP-enable your Pocket PC applications
Conaito VoIP EVO SDK for Pocket PC contains a C-API DLL and a COM control of the VoIP EVO client that can be used from any programming language C++ and .NET Compact Framework. All client implementations provide pretty much the same interface. .NET Compact Framework users will probably be most comfortable with the COM control whereas C++ developers are most likely to prefer the C-interface DLL.
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* VoIP conferencing (multi-user conferences) with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* Support Pocket PC and Windows Mobile (ARMv4 and ARMv4I)
* Comes with a C-API DLL (C++) and a COM control (.NET Compact Framework) of the VoIP EVO client
* Fully compatible with the clients of the VoIP EVO SDK and VoIP EVO Enterprise SDK
* Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
* Remote console server administration (e.g. use telnet to control the server)
* Arrange users in rooms/channels with topics and passwords.
* Full rooms/channels control including protection.
* User status control (participant available, away) including status messages.
* Get user talking function - Check whether a user is talking.
* Private and public instant text messaging.
* Broadcast server messages - sending text messages from server to all connected users.
* Channel Messages as well Message of the Day support.
* File Transfer - Share files among users in the same channel.
* Ban/ Un-Ban/ Kick Clients as well as set Client connection number limits.
* Set Clients to Operator or Administrator for different rights.
* Listing of participants and rooms/channels.
* Push-to-talk (set Keyboard shortcuts) to enable voice transmission.
* VAD (Voice Activity Detection) to enable voice transmission.
and much more!
Try it today!
Requirements: Compact Framework Visual Basic .NET,C# .NET,Visual C++ .NET,Visual C#.NET,Visual C++ all COM and Act
What's new in this version: * VoIP conferencing (multi-user conferences) with crystal clear sound * Supports Pocket PC and Windows Mobile (ARMv4 and ARMv4I) * Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service). * Comes with a C-API DLL (C++) and a COM control (.NET Compact Framework) * Voice processing features
Top user review