"VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA"VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA is based on the Embedded SQL database interface, provide direct access to Sybase ASA and allows avoiding Borland Database Engine (BDE), ODBC, ADO, SQL Links and Sybase Open Client.
- High-performance native access to Sybase ASA.
- Compatibility with standard and third-party Kylix data-aware controls.
- Easy installation and distribution.
- You don?t need to install and to configure Sybase Open Client.
- No additional Sybase DLLs needed when deploying your applications.
- Full BLOB support.
- Minimized driver size and use of system resources.
- Cross-platform support via Borland CLX for Windows and Linux.
- Royalty-free product. This means you have to register VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA for each developer, but not for each user of the application you have developed.
- Borland Kylix 2.0
- Borland Kylix 3.0
- Sybase ASA 8.0.2
- Sybase ASA 9.0.0
- Sybase ASA 9.0.1
- Sybase ASA 9.0.2
To download the VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA Trial, please visit: http://www.visoco.com/download/
Thank you for cooperation!
VISOCO Software Team
Requirements: Linux, Kylix
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 (06-March-06) ADDED: Delphi 2006 support CHANGED: Changed a transaction handling FIXED: Fixed a bug with wrong format of VARBINARY parameter. Version 1.2 (01-August-05) CHANGED: In the implementation of the handling of NUMERIC/DECIMAL parameters. Version 1.1 (12-January-05) ADDED: Delphi 2005 support ADDED: Delphi 6 support ADDED: DCU file for a static linking (in the registered version only) FIXED: Fixed an error resulting in access violation in SQLCursor. FIXED: Fixed getTables method in SQLMetadata Version 1.0.1 (05-May-04) FIXED: Some minor bugs. FIXED: Permission error on the SYSUSERPERM table. Version 1.0.1 (12-April-04) dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA 1.0.1 released.
Top user review