"ShellSort is a simple sort for small sorts."
ShellSort is a simple and fast sorting program in Java which is capable of handling up to 2000 separate elements only. The sorting uses a comparison sorting routine which compares two elements and uses this as a basis for more accurate sorting. A simple command line can be used to access this ShellSort Java program and it can be called via a Windows desktop shortcut to make it easier to access. There are many different types of sorting programs available for Java. This is one of the more restrictive ones with a maximum number of records it can handle.
ShellSort Key Features:
- Sorting of up to 2000 elements using this Java program
- Can be run as a command line instruction
- Compares two elements in order to sort against those
- More advanced Java sorting programs are available
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
ShellSort is a simple sorting program in Java.
Requirements: Java 1.7+
What's new in this version: bundle with pad and ant scripts
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Windows
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated11 Nov 2016
Downloads1,296 (1 last week)
Top user review