Published by EldoS Corporation on 10 Aug 2013
"Support for SSH and SFTP"With help of SFTPBlackbox your Visual Basic or Visual C++ application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
What's new in this version: DNSSEC support
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) on 10 Aug 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: