Published by Polar on 3 Aug 2013
"Zip component with full source code."Polar Zip Component is a complete compression solution for any Windows application. It includes standard Zip and Unzip functions, a Self-Extractor Module and Streaming Compression Library in one product enhanced with FULL source code at no extra cost. Full source code comes with the DLL/COM and .NET offering you unlimited freedom in customizing your ideal ZIP solution. We literally give you the tools to get creative about compressing and decompressing data.
Polar ZIP Component also includes .NET with full source code which makes it so much easier to implement all the advanced compression features in your applications!
Polar Zip Component is ideal for individual, small business and enterprise software developers and it is fully adaptable to your specific zipping needs and rich with advanced zipping features.
- easy integration into any existing application
- zipping or unzipping files on demand
- compressing database fields
- packaging files ready for distribution
- automating backups
- compressing and decompressing strings and buffers directly in memory
- memory to zip file conversion and vice versa
- creating multi part archives
- creating encrypted self-extracting files using the 256-bit key Advanced Encryption Standard (AES);
- compressing your application data files, no matter if you use it on your desktop computer, computer network (intranet) or Internet server
ZIP Component is compatible with a wide range of development languages and platforms, including:
- MS Visual Visual Studio
- All Borland Developer Studio evironments
- Any other 32-bit programming environments that support DLL/COM and .NET components
What's new in this version: This version has bugs fixed and some features, that lots of our customers requested, implemented.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Polar Zip Component on 3 Aug 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: