"Connectivity to InterBase/Firebird"InterBase Data Access Components (IBDAC) is a library of components that provides access to InterBase, Firebird, and Yaffil database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 and XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009, CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, Delphi 2007 for Win32/64, C++Builder 2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Delphi 2005, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, Delphi 7,6,5, C++Builder 6,5, Lazarus and FreePascal for Win32/64 and Linux.
60-day fully functional trial versions of all products are available on Devart web site: http://www.devart.com/ibdac/download.html
IBDAC is a complete replacement for standard InterBase connectivity solutions. It presents an efficient alternative to InterBase Express Components and the Borland Database Engine for access to InterBase.
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers.
- VCL, VCL.NET, CLX, and LCL versions of library available
- Application development for 64-bit Windows is supported
- FireMonkey and VCL/LCL compatibility added
- Full support of the latest versions of InterBase and Firebird database servers
- Support for all InterBase data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly re-executing certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
- Unicode and national charsets support
- InterBase Events support
- Advanced script execution functionality with TIBCScript component
- Support for using Macros in SQL
- Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
- Includes annual IBDAC Subscription with Priority Support
IBDAC supports InterBase versions 5 and up, Firebird and Yaffil.
Requirements: Windows XP
What's new in this version: * Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 supported * Application development for 64-bit Windows is supported * FireMonkey and VCL/LCL compatibility added * Support of master/detail relationship for TVirtualTable is added * OnProgress event in TVirtualTable is added
Top user review