"HeapSort is an in-memory sort"
HeapSort is a sorting package that can run its own internal sorting similar that used by Williams and Floyd with their TopDown HeapSort. The sorting is run via a Java program and command line. The sorting is similar to how people push for higher position in organizations with a hierarchical structure. The sorting is therefore quite different from other kinds and can produce faster results due to its more linear nature. Two elements can be sorted together and compared against each other as well. The package runs with Java 1.7 or later versions. Worth trying for people who like using Java packages to run command line actions.
HeapSort Key Features:
- Sorting program similar to Williams and Floyd's TopDown HeapSort
- Sorting is actioned in a manner similar to how people work to get into a higher position within a command structures
- Can produce faster results
- Compare to elements together
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
HeapSort is a new type of sorting program that runs under Java.
Requirements: Java 1.7+
What's new in this version: bundle with pad and ant scripts
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Windows
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated11 Nov 2016
Downloads1,331 (1 last week)
Top user review