Published by VersalSoft on 8 Apr 2014
"A client ActiveX control easy to realize the download batch files from internet/intranet"VersalSoft FileDownload Component is a client ActiveX control, you can use this control in the web Project or application project and easy to realize the batch download batch files from internet/intranet. support the VB, Visual C++, PowerBuilder, Delphi, Asp/Asp.Net, Jsp, PHP and so on
Support BreakPoint download, Don't worry about unreliable or slow connections. If a download fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted
1. FileDownload Component split the download file into several portions and downlad the every portions in the different threads to realize multi-thread download while download a file. so it means that you can save much download time.
2. Use the multi-thread to download and never waste you time.
3.Support BreakPoint download, Don't worry about unreliable or slow connections. If a download fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted.
4. Support batch download, you can download thousands of files
5. Provide many interface. e.g. set the download thread count, download mode split count and so on
7. Easy to use, you can convenient change the style of the progress dialog. Show/Hide control, Change back and font color and so on
8. We provide various sample and help you to use this component
9. Support various proxy(HTTP, Socket4, Socket5 and so on)
10. Control the pack size automatically accordding to the condition of network, avoid the bindwidth throttling.
11. FileDownload is a smart component which developed in ATL/WTL, it independent of MFC library. The size of CAB only 123Kb, compress more small.
12. Support Windows 9X/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003 ,Multi-Language support
Requirements: 64 MB RAM
What's new in this version: http://en.versalsoft.com
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested HTTP File Download Control on 8 Apr 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: