Follow-Up Column for SharePoint 2.0
Published by ArtfulBits on 29 Jan 2017
"Follow-Up Column for SharePoint"Follow-Up Column enables due date flags similar to Outlook follow-up functionality. Applying of flags to the list item allows adding of visual reminder in a natural way. Such feature releases from necessity of keeping in mind routine things like "What I have to do today" or "What I will need to finish in next two weeks".
The component derives from Date and Time column behaviour so you can filter and sort values in this column by standard action.
Follow-Up column includes several flags with dates, such as Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week or can be associated with custom date.
- Set flag with due date from predefined list: Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week or Custom
- Different options of follow-up visualization using combinations of flag, text and date
- Support of sorting and filtering features
- Support of different calendars (Gregorian, Japanese Emperor Era, Korean Tangun Era, Hijri, etc.)
- Two-way conversion between ArtfulBits Follow-Up and standard SharePoint Date and Time column
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Follow-Up Column?
Main purpose of Follow-Up Column component is items flagging with due date option (messages, meeting request, tasks, events, etc). Follow-Up Column is useful for great Outlook experience enhanced by integration with SharePoint lists.
Requirements: Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows SharePoint Services v3, MOSS2007, SP2010, SP2013, MS Framework 2.0
What's new in this version: New Features: - Added SharePoint 2013 support - Added Russian and German localization - Added Datasheet view support - Added "Save site as template" support Improvements: - Allowed filtering of Follow-Up column values in List View (for SP2007) - Improved new/edit Follow-Up value behavior (no page postback occurs on value changing) - Set date to today on item
Price$250 Buy full version
Updated29 Jan 2017
Downloads284 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Follow-Up Column for SharePoint on 30 Jan 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: