Published by EControl Ltd. on 2 Dec 2014
"Runtime VCL forms designer"For Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009.
EControl Form Designer Pro is a professional form designer that takes much after its Delphi counterpart and enables users to easily integrate fully-functional design environments into their applications. You may edit forms, data modules, frames, reports with using of property editors, component editors, custom modules and other design time objects like in Borland IDE. All required dialogs, controls and frames are included in library.
Integrate Delphi in your application!
- 100% compatible with Delphi IDE
- It is based on the same interfaces like Delphi form designer
- You can edit forms, data modules, reports, controls on you form
- Easy integration with 3D-party scripters
- Undo/redo support
- In-place captions editing
- Object Tree View
- Tools palette
- Support property and component editors
- Collection, picture, string, dataset fields, actions and other editors are available
- Object inspector looks and works like Delphi one and now has Delphi 6 style with supporting of property categories.
- "Object Inspector Properties" dialog.
- Cross modules references (object and method)
- Event properties editing
- Runtime package loading
- Palette panel for selecting Class to insert
- Palette tab control like Delphi one
- Alignment palette
- Align, Size, Scale, Tab Order, Creation Order dialogs
- Designer hints
- Clipboard operations compatible with Delphi (you can copy components to/ from Delphi)
-"Packages" dialog allows Load/Unload packages.
- "Customize Palette" dialog allows customizing component palette.
- Save/Load component palette and packages configuration.
- Frame support. You can insert and edit frames.
- Property Edit - edit control for editing property value using property editors.
What's new in this version: CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 support
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested EControl Form Designer Pro on 4 Dec 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: