"Advanced ADO.NET data provider for SQLite"dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
* Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and
advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite)
* Sync Framework Support
* BIS Support. dotConnect for SQLite supports Reporting and Analytics services and offers Source and Destination Data Flow components for Integration Services
dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
Requirements: .NET Frameworks 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 and .NET Core 1.0 and higher
What's new in this version: *The sqlite3.dll library that is included into the installation package is updated to version 3.24.0 *Entity Framework Core 2.1 supported *The 'Include Environment Variables' and 'Json File Base Path' properties supported *Entity Framework Core 2.1.1 is supported
Top user review