Published by Devart on 16 Apr 2022
"InterBase Data Access Components for Delphi"InterBase (and FireBird) Data Access Components (IBDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to InterBase and Firebird from Delphi and C++Builder including Community Edition, as well as Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. IBDAC-based applications connect to the server directly using the InterBase client. IBDAC is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner InterBase database applications.
IBDAC is a complete replacement for standard InterBase connectivity solutions. It presents an efficient alternative to InterBase Express Components, the Borland Database Engine (BDE), and the standard dbExpress driver for access to InterBase.
* RAD Studio 11.1 Alexandria is supported
* Lazarus 2.2.0 is supported
* Windows 11 is supported
* macOS Monterey is supported
* InterBase and Firebird basic connectivity components
* Support for Windows development
* Support for all IDEs, from Delphi 6 up to latest RAD Studio
* High-performance DML batch updates
* Full InterBase and Firebird data types support
* Timely and professional customer support
* On-demand night builds with fixes
* Mobile application development
* Support for macOS and Linux development
* High-performance fill database via TIBCLoader
* Extended support for SQLite-specific functionality
* Advanced dataset management features
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Requirements: Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android
What's new in this version: *RAD Studio 11.1 Alexandria is supported *Lazarus 2.2.0 is supported *Windows 11 is supported *macOS Monterey is supported
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested InterBase Data Access Components on 18 Apr 2022 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: