Published by Hissen IT on 23 Jan 2021
"Easy strong encryption for Java and Android"CrococryptLib for Java and Android: The easiest way to integrate encryption into your application
With this library anybody can write encryption and other crypto services!
- Do you know about AES block cipher modes like CBC or parameters like initialization vectors?
- Do you know how to easily encode, store and transmit encrypted data?
- Do you care about secure storage of passwords or password-based encryption?
- Use industry standards like PBKDF2 and PKCS #5 with auto-secure settings like HMAC, iteration count and salt.
CrococryptLib provides the most easiest way to integrate encryption into your own application. No in-depth cryptography knowledge is required, save development time & budget... .
* Compact encryption format: Auto selection and storage of security parameters in one compact format. This includes keysizes, initialization vectors, iteration counts, salt and hash lengths.
* Easy and secure hash and validation of user passwords
* Password-based encryption including key wrapping and support for password changes
* Default hash: PBKDF2 (PKCS #5), HMAC with SHA512, 512 Bit hash, 512 Bit salt
* Strong encryption by default: AES 256 Bit, CBC mode, secure auto-generation of new initialization vectors (IV)
** Any JCE-available symmetric cipher can be used alternatively - like Twofish, Serpent, Blowfish, 3DES, GOST etc.
* Easy encoding into binary (less storage space), Base64, Hex, JSON, files or arbitrary stream objects. Choose any format also for databases.
* Through the compact format all keys and encryption values can be stored in a single column, field, or property. No further management overhead.
* Every value is stored independently
** Individual accounts can have different algorithm strength. Example: For performance reasons you might go with a lower iteration count for user passwords, but you want a high iteration count for administration accounts. No problem using CrococryptLib!
What's new in this version: Full Android support
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested CrococryptLib on 23 Jan 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: