Published by Wout Ware on 2 Jul 2015
"DWG DXF .NET import, export, viewing library"DWG DXF 3D .NET library with the following features:
- Imports and exports DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010).
- Imports and exports DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010).
- Views DXF files (3D surface rendering with OpenGL or 3D wire frames drawn with GDI+/WPF).
- Entity selection (for use with e.g. mouse).
- Export to image formats .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif.
- Export to PDF/PostScript/SVG.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported.
- Read compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz).
- 100% .NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes and typesafe collections. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
With this library AutoCAD files can be created from your own .NET application. The library also enables your application to import, view and print AutoCAD files.
Requirements: Requires .NET Framework Version 4.0 Redistributable
What's new in this version: Added support for FIELD and FIELDLIST objects.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested CadLib 4.0 DWG DXF .NET Library on 4 Jul 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: