Published by Aurigma Inc. on 6 Feb 2019
".NET component for red-eye effect removal"Red-Eye Removal Add-on is a unique tool that allows to redeem from red-eye effect quickly and easily. Due to sophisticated algorithms it is capable to identify red-eyed pupils on a photo and remove red-eye effect from them.
There are two modes the add-on can function in:
1. Manual mode - a user selects facial region and points out spots with red-eye effect. It is possible to configure redness threshold used during removal.
2. Semi-automatic mode - a user selects facial region and the tool searches for red-eyes automatically. You can configure eye search sensitivity and redness threshold.
An important feature of Red-Eye Removal Add-on is that it analyses facial features, i.e. it recognizes and classifies the facial features and cuts off those which are least possible to be red-eyed. This algorithm prevents from color changes in portions of an image which are not red eyes.
In addition to red-eye removal, the add-on can also return coordinates of the area which has been processed. In particular, it enables you to create JPEG-optimized red-eye removal (i.e. your application will be able to recompress only red-eyed area and keep all the rest JPEG untouched).
Red-Eye Removal Add-on is shipped with a number of code examples:
- Manual and semiautomatic red-eye removal Windows application.
- Manual and semiautomatic red-eye removal Web application (using AJAX technology).
- JPEG-optimized red-eye removal tool (which processes JPEG files and recompresses only red-eyed areas of the image).
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0/3.5
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Aurigma Red-Eye Removal Add-on for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.