"SQLite Data Access Components for Delphi"SQLite Data Access Components (LiteDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to SQLite from Delphi and C++Builder including Community Edition, as well as Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. LiteDAC is designed for programmers to develop truly cross-platform desktop and mobile SQLite database applications with no need to deploy any additional libraries.
LiteDAC provides two ways of connection to SQLite from Delphi and other IDEs. One of them is common connection by means of the native SQLite client library. The second is a unique possibility of direct access using static linking of the client library in an application.
* Basic SQLite connectivity components
* Support for Windows development
* Support for all IDEs, from Delphi 6 up to latest RAD Studio
* High-performance DML batch updates
* Full SQLite data types support
* Timely and professional customer support
* On-demand night builds with fixes
* Direct SQLite connectivity
* Support for SQLite database encryption
* Mobile application development
* Support for macOS and Linux development
* High-performance fill database via TLiteLoader
* Extended support for SQLite-specific functionality
* Advanced dataset management features
* Source code
* Lazarus and Free Pascal support
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Requirements: RAD Studio / C++ Builder / Turbo
What's new in this version: * Performance improvement of batch operations. * Support RAD Studio 10.4.2 Sydney. * Compatible with macOS Big Sur, iOS 14, and Android 11. * The PrefetchRows property was supported in the Direct mode.
Top user review