"FTP Server for sharing files with others"
If you want to share files online or just in the local network, what better way to do it than a FTP server? You can use Titan FTP Server for that end and keep in mind that you can customize the settings to fit your need.
Here are the key features:
- Support for encrypted data transmissions using SSL and SFTP as well as other modules that will keep hackers out; the passwords are saved using the unbreakable MD5 and MD4 algorithms, so no one will be able to “guess” your passwords if they get accidental access to the files
- You can access the admin using an IP address, which means you can do it remotely on the local network or online
- Create rules and corresponding actions – for instance, you can receive email notifications when someone downloads a specific file
- Administer users and groups (enable / disable / set expiration date / etc)
- Support for batch commands, if you need to do multiple actions on the fly
- View server activity in real time
- Browser interface available
- Use Zlib compression to make the transfers faster
- Check if the file copied matches the original using the XCRC command
- (optional) Enable a system that rewards the users uploading more files vs. the ones that only download
- Set the number of maximum connections in order to avoid overloading the server, the maximum number of concurrent connections per IP, time out when idle, maximum uploads or download speed, etc
Download Titan FTP Server and you’ll be ready to start sharing and storing files online (or in your local network).
Requirements: 100MB of free disk space; 512MB Ram.
What's new in this version: Support for TLS version 1.2 and 1.1.
Top user review