- Developer Link 1 (X86)
- Developer Link 2 (X64)
- Download3k US (ver 3.2.3, wampserver3.2.3_x86.exe)
- Download3k EU (ver 3.2.3, wampserver3.2.3_x86.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Apache, MySQL, PHP on Windows."
WAMP stands for Windows, Apache, MySQL and PHP. There is also a Linux package similar to this called LAMP. The idea is that Apache is a web server that is capable of hosting web site and delivering web pages to visitors to the site. This can either be when wishing to host a web site or to acts as a “localhost” where web sites can be tested offline before uploading them to a list web host; Apache can run the web site away from the internet. MySQL is a robust, relational database management system capable of handling complex databases and SQL queries. PHP is a programming language where the code is interpreted on the server, converted to a HTML page, and then delivered as a web site to the site visitor. WAMP therefore is a one stop shop for web developers who wish to install a test version of a working site on their development machine, as well as being a package that administrators of hosting servers can use to deploy.
The installation package displays the exact version number for each major component of the installation. This includes WAMP server which can act as a control panel for the installation, PHPMyAdmin for managing databases, SQLBuddy, and others.
398.4 MB is required for the full install here. The package is not small. It does want to install to a wamp folder directly off the root, i.e. c:/wamp but this can be changed to a more convenient location before going ahead with the install. The full setup can take a while and then it takes you through the setup process and configuration for each component, where needed.
The WAMPServer comes with its own menu and control system. From the WAMPServer it is easier to manage both Apache web server and MySQL. All services for the web hosting can be stopped or started in a single click which will turn off Apache web hosting capability. It is also easier to pull up the folder where the web hosting files are to be stored for the live site(s).
Installing WAMPServer can make life easier and more productive for busy web developers, designers and administrators alike.
- WAMPServer includes Apache web server, MySQL relational database system, PHP, PHPBuddy, and more.
- Provides a centralized control software in WAMPServer menu system
- Shut down all processes or start them all to instantly take control of the web hosting
- Host sites locally
- Create Localhost as a test server for new designs away from the internet
- Much easier to install and use than trying to install each individual package
- Takes a while to download due to the size of the package, but the updates are much smaller.
XAMPP is a similar package containing Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Perl.
WAMPServer is an excellent package to use for developers, programmers and web hosting administrators who want to deploy a live or test hosting environment.
Popular downloads in Servers
- XAMPP 8.2.12-0 / 8.1.25-0 / 8.0.30-0 / 7.4.33-0 / 7.3.33
Is an easy to install Apache distribution
- UltraVPN 1.0.3
UltraVPN, the free VPN
- TrueNAS CORE (formerly FreeNAS) 13.0-U5.3 / 11.3-U5 Legacy
World’s #1 NAS Operating System
- WampServer 3.2.6
Apache, MySQL, PHP on Windows.
- Proxy Switcher Standard 7.5.0
Provides flexible proxy settings management
- Free SMTP Server 2.5997
Free SMTP Server - local SMTP server
- Core FTP Server 2.0.749
Secure FTP Server SSL/TLS SSH/SFTP HTTPS
- Active Phone Server 220.127.116.1116
Speaking answering machine
- FileZilla Server 1.7.3 / 1.8.0 RC1
A very reliable and free FTP server
- PostgreSQL 16.1 / 15.5 / 14.10 / 13.13 / 12.17 / 11.22 / 10.2