Quick Batch File Compiler 126.96.36.199
"Convert your batch files into exe format"
Quick Batch File Compiler is a tool for working directly with batch files. Instead of needing to run the batch file as a script, this tool can help make them more manageable, portable and secure by turning a batch script into an executable file. The file can be password protected to ensure that someone else will not be able to steal a batch file that took hours to create. The executable also prevents malicious changes being made to a script without the script author's express knowledge. Making an executable file turns a batch file into something portable that can be placed on a USB flash drive and used between different PCs.
Quick Batch File Compiler Key Features:
- Create executables based on batch scripts
- Password protect the executable to prevent changes or the content being known
- Turns the batch file into a secure, portable tool that can be placed on a USB flash drive
Quick Batch File Compiler is a way to turn an insecure batch file into a protected executable file.
What's new in this version: Internal optimizations
Popular downloads in Software Development
- ASP windows registry editor 1.0
COM interface to windows registry in ASP/WSH
- DOSBox 0.74-3
A free and useful DOS-emulator.
- Notepad++ 8.6.4
A free source code editor
- Bat To Exe Converter 3.0.9
Convert your batch-script files to exe files
- Game Maker Lite 8.1
Hleps you to make your own games.
- Kingo Android Root 1.5.0
KingoRoot best one-click android root tool.
- VISCOM Video Media Player ActiveX SDK 10.0
video, audio playback activex control
- plist Editor for Windows 1.0
Free Property List Editor for Windows.
- Visual Studio Decompiler 7.3.8
Visual Studio .NET decompiler dll/exe
- PSPad editor 188.8.131.525
PSPad editor is freeware programmer editor