NextGen AntiKeylogger Pro 126.96.36.199
- Buy $25.00
- Developer Link 1 (non https NextGenAklProSetup.zip)
- Download3k US (NextGenAklProSetup.zip)
- Download3k EU (NextGenAklProSetup.zip)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Next generation anti-keylogger for you!"
NextGen AntiKeylogger aims to protect users from keystroke loggers that try to get your username and password, banking information, and other private information where it is entered into the keyboard. This software grabs the keyboard entries before they reach the driver that deals with input within Windows, encrypts the entry, runs it through the system, then decrypts it again before letting the original entries show properly. The idea behind this is to help any keystroke loggers get the wrong information even if they are trying to actively log what is being entered.
The software comes in a free, Pro and Ultimate edition. The Pro paid edition covers 71 applications where keyboard entry is required, and the Ultimate edition is even more thorough with 101 different applications protected.
The software only supports 32-bit computing, so anyone with a 64-bit version of Windows cannot use NextGen AntiKeylogger. Because of this it seems slightly humorous that the software developer is known as “NextGen.”
For 32-bit systems, the installation goes smoothly and pretty soon the user is right into the application. There is no extra software added like adware or a toolbar that one could tell.
The software essentially runs all keystrokes through its software, encrypts them so the key presses running through the keyboard driver is different to the actual keys pressed, and then are decrypted again so that the output is ultimately correct.
The controls are down the left side of the window. Protection Live State under the Protection section shows the details of the protection state in the right pane. This confirms whether the protection is on currently, how many keystrokes have been protected, and how many keystrokes have been protected since the system was last restarted.
There are also some protection options and display options that can be tinkered with to adjust how the software operates and what is displayed as it does.
- NextGen AntiKeylogger has a clear, simple interface
- Encrypts keystrokes so they cannot be recorded by keystroke logging software
- Only works on 32-bit Windows systems which is a major drawback
NextGen AntiKeylogger is a useful package for people who think that they might have a keystroke logger on their system and their virus or malware scanner isn't picking it up and removing it successfully. The software can help to ensure any logging software logs the incorrect keystrokes whilst Windows still receives the correct keystrokes.
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 188.8.131.5285
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 184.108.40.2064 / 220.127.116.11 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older February 29, 2024
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 24.1.6099 / 24.2.6102 Beta
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.