Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
"Latest Kaspersky virus definitions."
Millions of computer users across the globe use Kaspersky Anti-Virus to protect them from various cyber threats like viruses, malware, keyloggers, and more. Having an Anti-Virus can be completely useless if you fail to update it regularly, which is why you need to apply this update as soon as possible! New viruses are developed every day, and old ones quickly become obsolete. Having a virus database that is just a couple months outdated is nearly as bad as having no Anti-Virus at all. This update is completely free to download and apply to your already existing Kaspersky Anti-Virus program.
Key Features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update:
- Updates the Anti-Virus database of your Kaspersky program
- Improves scan speeds, protects against latest threats
- Very easy to install, basic PC users will have no problem
- Free to download
- Compatible with Windows Operating Systems
Don't wait another day to update your security and avoid costly situations of identity theft.
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 18.104.22.16885
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 22.214.171.1244 / 126.96.36.199 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older March 04, 2024
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 24.1.6099 / 24.2.6102 Beta
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.