Jana Server 188.8.131.52
"A free proxy server."
Jana Server is a standalone server application that is capable of running as a proxy server, an email server or an HTTP server for either testing purposes or as an intranet. The web server works much like other servers do and permits the use of Perl, CGI, PHP 3 & 4, and ASP scripting languages. The email server enables all users on the server to connect separately and have their own email accounts. The HTTP server is largely intended to be used as an internal testing ground rather than for hosting live sites over the net. The package can also provide a FTP server, DNS forwarding, as well as a local area network for all users to connect locally.
Jana Server Key Features:
- LAN connected FTP server, HTTP server, DNS server, proxy server and email server
- Intended for use by a closed group of users over a LAN
- Web server for testing purposes; not appropriate for hosting live sites
- Freeware unless used for commercial purposes
Jana Server is a multi-purpose server environment that can offer many different types of server functionality for a LAN connected group.
Popular downloads in Servers
- XAMPP 8.2.12-0 / 8.1.25-0 / 8.0.30-0 / 7.4.33-0 / 7.3.33
Is an easy to install Apache distribution
- UltraVPN 1.0.3
UltraVPN, the free VPN
- TrueNAS CORE (formerly FreeNAS) 13.0-U5.3 / 11.3-U5 Legacy
World’s #1 NAS Operating System
- WampServer 3.2.6
Apache, MySQL, PHP on Windows.
- Proxy Switcher Standard 7.5.0
Provides flexible proxy settings management
- Free SMTP Server 2.5997
Free SMTP Server - local SMTP server
- Core FTP Server 2.0.749
Secure FTP Server SSL/TLS SSH/SFTP HTTPS
- Active Phone Server 184.108.40.20616
Speaking answering machine
- FileZilla Server 1.7.3 / 1.8.0 RC1
A very reliable and free FTP server
- Winmail Mail Server 7.1
Easy-use mail server with WebMail&Anti-Virus