- Developer Link 1 (JabRef-5.10.msi)
- Developer Link 2 (JabRef-5.10-portable_windows.zip)
- Download3k US (JabRef-5.10.msi)
- Download3k EU (JabRef-5.10.msi)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
"Open-source cross-platform graphical frontend"
JabRefÂ is a freeware Windows application (but is cross-platform too) which acts as a user-friendly front-end in order to manage BibTeX databases. BibTeX databases conform to the LaTeX bibliography format for reference purposes and is popular within this narrow field. There are some commercial applications that may perform similar functions, however this open-source software is a good comparison to those for no money paid. It is also possible to use the import feature to pull in data stored in a variety of formats. Use Java 1.4.2 or later.
JabRef Key Features:
- Work with BibTeX data format
- Import data in other formats for inclusion within a proper bibliography format
- Written in Java, so it's cross-compatible
JabRef is a front-end for BibTeX databases used with bibliography.
Popular downloads in Servers
- XAMPP 8.2.4-0 / 8.1.17-0 / 8.0.28-0 / 7.4.33-0 / 7.3.33-
Is an easy to install Apache distribution
- UltraVPN 1.0.3
UltraVPN, the free VPN
- TrueNAS CORE (formerly FreeNAS) 13.0-U5.3 / 11.3-U5 Legacy
World’s #1 NAS Operating System
- WampServer 3.2.6
Apache, MySQL, PHP on Windows.
- Proxy Switcher Standard 7.5.0
Provides flexible proxy settings management
- Free SMTP Server 2.5997
Free SMTP Server - local SMTP server
- Core FTP Server 2.0.749
Secure FTP Server SSL/TLS SSH/SFTP HTTPS
- Active Phone Server 220.127.116.1113
Speaking answering machine
- FileZilla Server 1.7.3 / 1.8.0 RC1
A very reliable and free FTP server
- Winmail Mail Server 7.1
Easy-use mail server with WebMail&Anti-Virus