ClamWin Virus Database 15 February 2012
Developed by ClamWin - Windows - setup file daily.cvd (1.18 MB) - Freeware
"The daily updated Virus Database for ClamWin."Copy the downloaded main.cvd and daily.cvd to your database location which is specified in the ClamWin Preferences, File Locations tab. The default database location is: "C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/.clamwindb"
ClamWin is a Free Antivirus for Microsoft Windows that offers a easy installer and open source code. Please note that ClamWin Free Antivirus does not include an on-access real-time scanner. You need to manually scan a file in order to detect a virus or spyware.
Includes scheduler, virus database updates, standalone scanner, context menu integration to MS Windows Explorer and Addin to MS Outlook. Also features easy setup program. ClamWin Free Antivirus includes Clam AntiVirus engine and uses the GNU General Public License by the Free Software Foundation
Download3K has downloaded and tested ClamWin Virus Database on 12 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results:
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 188.8.131.5285
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 184.108.40.2064 / 220.127.116.11 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older December 05, 2023
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 23.11.8635 / 23.12.6092 Beta
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.