Developed by The Summit Open Source Development Group - Windows - setup file clamav-0.95-1a.exe (4.13 MB) - Freeware
"A command line anti-virus scanner for Windows"An open source command line anti-virus scanner for Windows that is fast and powerful and can easily be integrated with server applications for use in a mail server or proxy server. It can also be used to scan individual files or folders when necessary.
Includes a high speed scanning daemon, completely free and unlimited definition updates, and full documentation.
Requirements: NT based OS recommended
Download3K has downloaded and tested ClamAV/SOSDG on 10 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results:
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 22.214.171.12485
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 126.96.36.1994 / 188.8.131.52 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older December 01, 2023
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 23.11.8635 / 23.12.6092 Beta
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.