Bitdefender USB Immunizer 184.108.40.206
- Developer Link 1 (non https BDUSBImmunizerLauncher.exe)
- Download3k US (BDUSBImmunizerLauncher.exe)
- Download3k EU (BDUSBImmunizerLauncher.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Protect your USB storage against malware"
The Bitdefender USB Immunizer program is able to keep your USB devices safe from most threats. It works by disabling auto-run virus programs before they get a chance to infect your computer. The autorun.inf file that most viruses create is rendered useless, thereby saving your precious data and keeping you out of harms way. This program is compatible with SD cards too, so that's a plus. So if you want a bit of added security protection that can save you from virus infection, then consider using Bitdefender USB Immunizer!
Installation of the Bitdefender USB Immunizer is pretty straight forward and easy. You simply download the program and double click the .EXE to start it up. From there, you're presented with the interface of the program. There's no adware or spyware installed with the program to get in your way. Also, this software is small enough in file size to be portable, which means you can store it on the USB drive and take it anywhere.
The interface of the Bitdefender USB Immunizer is very clean, simple, and crisp. There's only two additional options included in the program, which means you won't be bothered with nonsense screens that mean nothing. It looks quite graphically pleasing and stylish, actually a real pleasure to look at. And, whether you're a beginner or advanced user, you should have no problem using this simple and easy program.
The main window of the program contains the status of the Immunizer. The settings window option allows you to select between automatic or manual immunization of your drives.
- Quick Download - Only Around 4 MB In SizeStarts And Runs Fast
- No Adware Or Spyware
- Does Exactly What It's Supposed To Do - Disables Auto-Run Virus Threats Fast
- Works With Both SD Cards And USB Devices
- Freeware Program - Totally Free To Use And Enjoy
- There aren't many options available in this program. Basically, you're limited to the basic interface and the main core of the program and that has to be good enough.
- Small active window
Panda USB Vaccine - This is another USB immunization software that, like Bitdefender USB Immunizer, disables the auto-run.inf file so that virus programs can't start and infect your computer. This program is also totally free to use and enjoy, just like Bitdefender.
Ninja Pendisk - Just like Panda USB Vaccine and Bitdefender USB Immunizer, this program protects your computer from USB auto-run virus threats. It requires no installation and can also protect your PC. People say the interface of this program could be improved, but since it's free, we aren't complaining.
Although we would like to see some more options available and a more robust core engine on this program, it's able to protect your computer in a basic fashion. New emerging virus threats will be handled with new updates to the program. The Bitdefender software, overall, does a good job of eliminating virus threats and we like this program a lot. As far as program technology goes, the Bitdefender USB Immunizer software is leading the industry and is as good as you're going to find at the present time.
The Bitdefender program is small enough to run fast, and the core engine of the program is updated frequently enough to protect you against the latest emerging virus threats. Continual work is done on the program as far as engine updates are concerned, and with Bitdefender USB Immunizer, you'll always have the latest USB virus protection technology.
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 220.127.116.1185
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 18.104.22.1684 / 22.214.171.124 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older December 01, 2023
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 23.11.8635 / 23.12.6092 Beta
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.