BitDefender Virus Definitions December 05, 2023
"The latest BitDefender Virus Definitions."
If you are using one or more of BitDefender's various programs, such as BitDefender Professional Plus, Antispyware, Standard, or Internet Security - you need to use BitDefender Virus Definitions to update your software. Without this update, your security becomes less and less useful every day. Since new viruses are created on a daily basis, it's important your security program has the most recent virus definitions, otherwise you won't be protected. The update is completely free to download and apply to your already existing copy of any BitDefender program. Applying the update is very easy, just direct the program in question to the location where you downloaded the update.
Key Features of BitDefender Virus Definitions:
- Compatible with BitDefender Professional Plus, Antispyware, Standard, and Internet Security
- Keeps your programs up to date, therefore protecting you against the latest viruses
- Easy to apply the update, just point your program to the file location
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 18.104.22.16885
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 22.214.171.1244 / 126.96.36.199 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older December 05, 2023
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 23.11.8635 / 23.12.6092 Beta
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.