AutoRun Disable 220.127.116.11
Developed by CoSoSys - Windows - setup file AutoRunDisable.exe (2.90 MB) - Freeware
"Disable autorun to protect your Windows PC"AutoRun Disable is a free tool that helps you secure your PC. With it you can easily disable the possibly dangerous AutoRun feature of Windows (XP, Vista, 7). You can disable the auto-run feature based on device types (USB and other removable devices, CD/DVD, internal or network drives) or specific drive letters. Disabling auto-run will protect your PC against auto-run based malware like Stuxnet, Conficker, Downadup and others threats. To further protect your PC, we recommend to use Endpoint Protector Basic to monitor and control ports and interfaces such as USB, FireWire, card reader, CD / DVD, etc on your PC. This will protect them against unwanted use of portable storage devices like USB sticks, SD cards or portable hard drives to prevent data theft or data leaks.
Download3K has downloaded and tested AutoRun Disable on 14 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results:
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 18.104.22.16883
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 22.214.171.1242 / 126.96.36.199 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older September 29, 2023
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 23.9.8494
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.