Anolis Resourcer 0.9.3531.38736 Beta
"Resource switcher for Windows XP and Vista."
Anolis Resourcer is a Windows resource editor for Win32 PE executables and also RES files. Using this package, it is possible to customize Windows XP and Windows Vista by changing aspects like whether there will be full x64 64-bit support, what size icons are used on the desktop, if PNG graphic files will be used and other customizations away from the standard Windows installation. Add a menubar to more easily access other customizations that are possible when using Anolis Resourcer. It is possible to add, replace, extract or update cursors, icons and bitmaps presently within Windows. Menus, Dialogs and also String tables can all be viewed and changed where needed.
Anolis Resourcer Key Features:
- Create a custom Windows installation with this resource editor
- Change cursors, icons, bitmaps, menus, dialogs and string tables
- Create Win32 PE executables and RES files
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later
Anolis Resourcer is a Windows resourcer to modify the resources that Windows uses when setting up.
Popular downloads in Software Development
- ASP windows registry editor 1.0
COM interface to windows registry in ASP/WSH
- DOSBox 0.74-3
A free and useful DOS-emulator.
- Notepad++ 8.6
A free source code editor
- Bat To Exe Converter 3.0.9
Convert your batch-script files to exe files
- Game Maker Lite 8.1
Hleps you to make your own games.
- Kingo Android Root 1.5.0
KingoRoot best one-click android root tool.
- VISCOM Video Media Player ActiveX SDK 10.0
video, audio playback activex control
- plist Editor for Windows 1.0
Free Property List Editor for Windows.
- Visual Studio Decompiler 7.3.8
Visual Studio .NET decompiler dll/exe
- PSPad editor 184.108.40.2065
PSPad editor is freeware programmer editor