Ad-Aware Definitions File May 22, 2012
"Manually update Ad-Aware Detection Database."
Ad-Aware was one of the first cyber security programs to be released that focused purely on malware and adware. By choosing to focus on these categories specifically, Ad-Aware is able to offer the best protection against any type of annoying advertisements from malicious programs. Normally, the program will automatically update to the newest definitions, but certain circumstances can prevent this from happening. If you've noticed your Ad-Aware program is not updating, you can download this definitions file and use it to manually update the program. Simply unzip the file and move the contents into your current Ad-Aware installation location (Usually located at C:/Program Files/Lavasoft/Ad-Aware).
Key Features of Ad-Aware Definitions File:
- Update your Ad-Aware client with the most recent adware and malware definitions
- No installation required, just unzip the files and move them to Ad-Aware's directory
- Free to download
Don't wait any longer to update your definitions, outdated databases can eventually become completely obsolete.
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Trojan Remover 220.127.116.1185
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Malwarebytes 18.104.22.1684 / 22.214.171.124 Beta
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older December 05, 2023
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 23.11.8635 / 23.12.6092 Beta
Powerful protection trusted by millions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update September 18, 2012
Latest Kaspersky virus definitions.