"Stress test for your PC. Let him sweat."
If you want to know the physical limits of your computer, you have to stress it until you get the numbers. As the name suggests, this is the main purpose of StressMyPC, finding how much stress can handle your CPU and GPU.
Here are the key points:
- It’s a portable app, all you have to do is run it from any USB stick, CD/DVD as it doesn’t need installation
- The program may crash on any already overclocked systems
- It doesn’t take a computer scientist to operate this software, all you have to do is choose the test you want to run from the main interface
- Test out your CPU (Central Processor Unit), GPU (Graphical Processor Unit) or hard disk
- Depending on tests performed, it can take several seconds or minutes to finish
- You can pause the process at any time
- Works on all major Windows releases (98, NT, 2000, ME, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista, 2008)
Install StressMyPC to see if your computer is operating within normal parameters or it’s high time you replaced some components.
What's new in this version: Improved load on the AMD CPUs Small corrections and renewed update of the Stress PC APP language files
Updated28 Jan 2023
Downloads2,213 (12 last week)
Top user review