"An advanced desktop-launcher."
Unless you just installed Windows, your desktop is probably cluttered by tens of programs and you can hardly find the shortcuts you need. SideSlide is here to help. It’s a great alternative to the classic icons arrangement. It docks until you need it and then it slides out. You can customize it and all you have to do to rearrange your desktop is to drag and drop your icons when you first set it up.
Here’s why you’re going to love SideSlide:
- If you’re using it for the first time it may look a little overwhelming with many options to go over, but once you understand how it works, you’ll be wondering why haven’t you installed it years ago
- It does not only work with files and shortcuts, unlike a classical desktop you can post your own notes, news headlines extracted from RSS feeds
- Supports multiple monitors
- Resize the panels easily by moving the corners with your mouse
- Customize the appearance any way you want it, from colors to background images
- The workplace hides whenever you don’t need it and reappears when the mouse pointer is near it
- You can make the workplace full-screen by maximizing it
- Use a keyboard shortcut to make the workplace appear
- Drag and drop items from a Windows Explorer window (ie: you can get all your elements from the old desktop into SideSlide with one drag and drop)
Install SideSlide if you want to clean up your desktop and still access quickly all your shortcuts and documents.
Updated13 Jan 2023
Downloads1,133 (8 last week)
Top user review