"Desktop fading remider"
When you get immersed into your work, spend a lot of time on a social network or play a game, you lose track of the time and that could be very harmful for your body. The developers of FadeTop recommend short breaks to rest your eyes and release the pressure building in your neck, back, arms & shoulders.
Here’s why you you’ll love this small app:
- It’s extremely easy to use; all you have to do is set it up and tell it when you want it to display a reminder (every 10, 15 – default, 20, 30 minutes), how long will your break be (1 up to 300 seconds, recommended: 20), the opacity of the notice screen (1 to 100, 70% is the default value), the color of the overlay (blue) and customize the text (color, size)
- You can optionally block FadeTop from triggering the fader if another full screen application is running (i.e.: you’re playing a game or watching a movie on your computer)
- The notice screen is very non-intrusive
- You can also use it to see a visual reminder of the time passed, in case there’s an appointment that you need to go to
- It runs minimized in system tray, where it’s out of your way but still sending you visual cues when you need them
- Auto-start when Windows is restarted
Install FadeTop if you want to take small healthy breaks from your computer work, in order to rest your eyes and your muscles regularly.
Updated17 Nov 2021
Downloads230 (1 last week)
Top user review