"Developed to help you detects rootkits."
GMER is an application designed to search your whole system for hidden cyber threats and removing them with ease. While the interface is not very well designed, the functionality is pretty amazing. GMER will leave no “stone” unturned, it will check for threats in: the processes currently running; modules; system services; registry entries; files; boot sector (BMR); alternate data streams; drivers hooking SSDT, IDT or IRP; inline hooks.
Here’s why you need GMER to protect your computer from the unseen threats:
- Quickly identify all the threats lurking in the shadows with the Rootkit/Malware module
- Scan all the system, not only the files and running processes like most antivirus programs
- It even checks the loading drivers, COM and DLL libraries and the TCP/IP connections
- There are no settings to make which make the program easier to use, but on the downside there’s no help file either
- Works on all major Windows systems and doesn’t require too many resources to run
Download GMER and make sure your system hasn’t been compromised.
Updated14 Mar 2016
Downloads1,587 (1 last week)
Top user review