"Gives all possible types of Internet security"
Nowadays the threat of viruses is not the only concern for computers, since the increasing use of internet by users have made their computers vulnerable to other malicious softwares like Spyware. Hackers keep track of users online behavior and activities with the help of Spyware, which makes it possible for them to steal their passwords of personal mail accounts or online bank accounts. Zillya! Internet Security is a utility which provides complete protection against such harmful threats. With the built-in firewall in this utility, you can apply individual rules for applications on system and even apply WEB-filter rules for allowing or blocking various websites. It also covers all the features of an Antivirus, so it can protect your computer against viruses, worms, Trojans, and other security threats.
Before starting the installation of this software, it is recommended to uninstall any other antivirus program already installed on your computer, otherwise its concurrent usage with Zillya! Internet security might cause system errors. Apart from this confirmation, you only need to give details for Registration data including your First Name, Second Name, and E-mail. Following operating systems support this software:Â Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8.
Graphical interface of this software is decent, modern, and intuitive. The menu options are grouped very nicely and in an easy-to-understand manner, which makes it effortless for even a first-timer or layman to know how it works. Icons for main functions of the software are shown at the top of the screen and on clicking any of these icons, its corresponding details are shown in the main window. ‘Support’ link shown next to functional icons can be used to contact Zillya! support service and the ‘Consult’ button can redirect you to the online support page.
- The Firewall lets you apply Program rules with which you can create and modify network access rights on per-application basis or even across the entire system
- System Networking rules for protocols and standard applications taking place during software and networking service interaction can be modified, for instance, Allow or Block action can be set for the system rule ‘DHCP’ (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- The WEB-filter rules of this software empower you to completely restrict access of specific websites as well as prevent potentially malicious software from being downloaded to your system
- According to your need, you can choose from three different types of scans which are: ‘Quick Scan’ for scanning critical components; ‘Full Scan’ for scanning all the drives on computer including removable media; and ‘Custom Scan’ for scanning areas selected by users
- It enables you to perform mail scanning as well; you can scan outgoing, incoming or both types of mail messages on your computer. If that is not all, it can even scan USB drives for presence of autorun files and take actions against it such as: Disable autorun and show warning message
- Scheduler reduces your manual effort to perform scans, as with this tool you can simply pre-define the type of scan and the exact time of its execution
- New and unknown malware can be detected by enabling the setting for ‘Heuristic Analysis’
- Regular updation of a software is important for its effective working, which is another advantage of this utility as it automatically updates Antivirus bases and the application on regular basis
- Some other useful tools that it offers are Task Manager (to control application running on computer) and Startup Manager (to view information about programs that automatically run on Windows startup)
- The setup file size is large (124 MB)
- Not really a con, but know that a restart is needed after installation
Some of the best alternatives for Zillya! Internet Security are:Â Kaspersky Internet Security for Win or Mac, McAfee Internet Security, and Avast Internet Security. Kaspersky Internet Security is an all-in-one security suite that uses unique technologies such as Safe Money and Secure Keyboard to provide protection for online bank transactions and payment systems like PayPal. McAfee Internet Security provides PC and identity protection against online threats and malicious websites. Avast Internet Security supports a Silent Firewall and spam/scam filters to protect computers from hackers and even Zero-day malware.
Zillya! Internet Security is quite efficient in detecting and removing malicious programs that are hidden in the computer. It supports a bunch of amazing tools that makes it possible for you to detect harmful threats very easily and effectively. It even lists down the active, quarantined, and excluded threats so that you can decide what action has to be taken against them. All in all this software is worth trying for a 15-day trial version, after which it can be bought for a reasonable price.
Requirements: 512Mb RAM, 1GHz CPU, 200Mb HDD
What's new in this version: Improved performance, updated virus definitions.
Top user review