"Free Property List Editor for Windows."
Are you using Windows yet you find yourself in urgent need of modifying a PLIST file created on Mac? That’s exactly what this utility will do for you. The PLIST stands for property list files and this type of files stores serialized objects which you won’t be able to access with a regular editor.
Here are the key features:
- The program is capable of handling both binary and XML plist files (the binary model was introduced since Mac OS X 10.2)
- Edit the files and make the changes you want
- View the contents of the file as a text or as you would see it on Mac using the plist Editor
- Basic text operations you would expect from an editor: copy, paste, undo, redo, search & replace, print, bookmark, highlight the syntax
- Check the final edit for validity before saving
- Change the look & feel using different skins
Install plist Editor if you want to view or modify property list files created on Mac.
Updated11 Aug 2017
Downloads26,097 (1 last week)
Top user review