DeveloperFookes Software Ltd
Updated25 Jan 2010
Downloads1,043 (1 last week)
"One of the most popular Notepads on steroids"
NoteTab can be used to create stylish HTML pages. You can even use it to edit text files, it could be the perfect Notepad replacement. If you’re working on a big project, you can use tabs similar to those you’re familiar with from your web browser, to open multiple files for editing. The HTML syntax is highlighted, which makes it easier for you to detect potential problems and write code faster.
Here are the main features:
- Search and replace a text in all opened files, very useful if you want to remove a code present in tens or hundreds of files (you can even choose to apply this to files on your HDD that you don’t have to open with NoteTab)
- If you’re familiar with regular expressions you can search for complex queries and make custom changes in seconds
- Simplifies copy and paste operations
- Save text that you want to re-use later in Clipbook and paste it anytime you want to in a document, with one click
- Create your own scripts, even if you have limited experience, to expand this app’s capabilities
- A large collection of utilities at your disposal (convert from one scale to another lbs to kg, Fahrenheit degrees to Celsius; generate random passwords; calculate your mortgage rate payments; generate unique hash codes; get all the URLs from current page; etc)
- Built-in Spell Checker that will make sure your text is readable
- Count the number of words in your document and the frequency of its use
- Convert text to HTML or HTML to text
- It’s portable
- If you want to create HTML code, you can choose between the integrated WYSIWYG editor or code view
- Support for the latest CSS3 and HTML5 standards
- Works with the popular Twitter’s Bootstrap
Download NoteTab if you want an efficient, complex yet easy to use, text or HTML editor.
Requirements: RAM: 32MB; HD: 4MB
What's new in this version: Fixes minor issues when processing UTF-8 and Unicode files, as well as ANSI documents based on non-System character sets.
Top user review