"Well-designed CNC specific program editor."
CNC Syntax Editor is a program editor specifically for people who code in ASCII CNC or G codes. The package is capable of accessing extremely large program files for editing purposes. The performance of the software has been optimized to manage larger file sizes. Highlight program syntax successfully. Split commands visually. Groups can be used with both coordinates and commands. Scale axes, shift or switch axis as needed. Coordinates can also be mirrored successfully to see how that looks. The interface is also nicely laid out with plenty of mini toolbar buttons to quickly access key commands.
CNC Syntax Editor Key Features:
- Coding editor for ASCII CNC and G codes
- Optimized for larger file sizes without affecting performance
- Syntax code can be highlighted
- Split commands up visually
- Change he axes by shifting, switching or scaling up or down
- Free trial period
CNC Syntax Editor is a powerful ASCII CNC and G code editor which includes some power tools.
Requirements: 4 MB free space on a hard disk
Top user review