"Input text for topics and preview the pop-ups"
This utility will help you create your own pop-up windows that can be integrated with help files or other programs you’re developing. You can group the messages under common topics and add or edit text descriptions.
Here are the key features:
- You can easily navigate through the topics you already created and change the description
- Use the built-in search function to locate the entries you want
- Basic editing operations such as cut, paste, undo, redo, check the spelling, etc
- Preview the pop-ups before you publish your work
- Support for MS HTML Help
- Integrated clipboard
- Works on Windows XP, ME, 2000, 7, Vista, 8
Download this utility if you want to integrate pop-up windows in your help files or applications.
Requirements: Win ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
What's new in this version: Corrected save menu not graying out Added save js custom file types to copy section parts. Corrected suffix file names were not saving empty string.
Top user review