"Handy desktop time tracking client for Jira"
This application will show you how much time you have spent working on your assigned tasks and communicates with the central JIRA server. You can also see activity statistics that will help you keep track of your projects.
Here’s what you get with Jiraph:
- The program will help you monitor your activity and upload the work logs to the JIRA server
- You’ll save time, not having to wait for the server to respond to your requests, Jiraph will do that for you in the background
- Very easy to use, you can track everything with just a few clicks
- It is able to detect idle time
- You can search the list of to-dos
- Runs minimized to system tray
- Auto refreshes the list of issues
- In order to use Jiraph, you have to first save your username, passwords and the JIRA server you want to connect to
Download Jiraph if you want to track efficiently the time you’ve worked on JIRA issues.
Top user review