"Powerful yet Easy-to-Use Help Authoring Tool"
You can use HelpSmith to create easy to use CHM help files for your projects. Included in this program are: a spell checker, to make sure your help files are grammatically correct; a document processing module with support for Unicode characters; support for image and video files.
Here’s why you’ll love working with HelpSmith:
- You can save your documents as CHM files, Microsoft Word, PDF or HTML if you want publish your work online
- Use already defined templates to speed up the editing
- A media repository that manages all media files (video, images)
- Simple WYSIWYG editor
- Use Conditional Compilation to generate different documents from the same source
- Make use of the variables offered to dynamically insert dates, text or any other values into the final document
- Support for different media types: JPG, PNG, BMP, ICO, AVI, MPG, SWF, MOV, WMV
- Integrate any HTML code in your project
- Create multiple versions in different languages (Unicode support)
- Speed up your work, especially if you’re dealing with a large amount of data
- Integration with Visual Basic, C#, VB.NET, Delphi
- Support for command line
Download HelpSmith if you want to generate help files.
Requirements: PC with Windows 10, 8, 7. 1 GHz processor, 512MB RAM. 150MB free disk space.
What's new in this version: Improved PDF Quality, The Ability to Find Images and Styles, Text Variables for Specific Topics, Custom Code for the HEAD Section, and Numerous User Interface Enhancements
Top user review