"Create HTML, CHM, PDF, and iPhone help files"
This utility will help you create documentation for your projects in different formats (Microsoft Word, PDF, HTML, CHM if you want to generate Windows help files or even Kindle ebooks) using a single source file.
Here are the core elements:
- It contains very helpful templates you can use to quickly generate your documents or website
- Built-in spell checker and WYSIWYG editor
- Generate your help files or website with a simple push of a button
- Quickly find and eliminate potential problems with your documentation
- Make Iphone compatible websites
- Support for Kindle ebooks
- You can use it in different languages
- Create table of contents that will work in all documents you generate
- Manage your media library with ease (pictures, movies, etc)
- Find and replace an item in the media library
Install HelpNDoc and you’ll be able to create stylish help documentation for your project in different formats (ranging from mobile websites to PDF and CHM help files).
Requirements: Pentium class processor
What's new in this version: Markdown document generation; Topic titles with "keep with next" in PDF documents; Ability to add page breaks before topics; Improved documentation generation; Enhanced user interface; Bug fixes; And much more...
Updated1 Apr 2021
Downloads2,117 (3 last week)
Top user review