"Visual Studio .NET decompiler dll/exe"
Are you a software developer? Then, you’d certainly appreciate an advanced tool, such as Visual Studio Decompiler. What if you worked for a client years ago and asks for new modifications, only you long lost the source code? Or if you’re asked to add something to an application that was developed by a freelancer who didn’t share the code? Then all you have to decompile the binary files with this utility and get access to a code that you can edit.
Here are the key features:
- Decompile any .NET binary files like executable files (EXE) or dynamic linked libraries (DLL) to C# or VB.NET code
- Highlight the code syntax to easily browse through the code
- The interface looks a lot like Visual Studio
- The code structure is clean and you’ll easily identify the variables, functions, types, properties, objects, etc
- Support for all .NET specific constructs: events, methods, fields, nested types, properties & attributes
- Works with binaries generated from VB.NET and C#
- To help you understand the code better, it generates helpful comments in the code
- It’s free to use, so you can keep the money in your pocket
- Requires .NET framework 4.0 to run (as expected from a program which decompiles .NET binaries)
Download Visual Studio Decompiler if you need access to the sources of .NET applications.
Requirements: .NET framework 4.0
What's new in this version: new release
Updated3 Jun 2019
Downloads19,955 (19 last week)
Top user review